Author Topic: lost tags {total_new_images} {site_age}  (Read 4086 times)

Offline artpics

• View Profile
    • my site
lost tags {total_new_images} {site_age}
« on: May 08, 2005, 10:43:43 AM »
hell all

i have just recently upgrade to 1.71, i have installed most of my mods again but missing some thanks to the hackers  :twisted:

i am trying to reinstall tags like this    {total_postcards}  :{total_new_images}  {newest_member}  {site_age} i have my old 4images .php files but dont know how to find the code and put it into the 1.71 php files.

anyone if you have these mod instructions can you please help

:D ps 1.71 is 50% quicker than 1.7 worth a weekend of keyboard tapping . good work 4 images,  8)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: lost tags {total_new_images} {site_age}
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 11:12:03 AM »
just search through the files for:
Code: [Select]
"total_postcards" =>
"total_new_images" =>
"newest_member" =>
"site_age" =>etc
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Chris

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • Did u ever stop to think and then forget to start?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 03:45:17 PM »
:D ps 1.71 is 50% quicker than 1.7 worth a weekend of keyboard tapping . good work 4 images,  8)

Do you have the cache engine enabled?  Performance was also affected by the new template parsing engine which has some tradeoffs...

Offline artpics

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 04:05:38 PM »

Do you have the cache engine enabled?  Performance was also affected by the new template parsing engine which has some tradeoffs...

i dont know about the new engine but i have quiet a few mods installed and i have maybe saved a second

Page generated in 0.527258 seconds with 22 queries, spending 0.345000 seconds doing MySQL queries and 0.182258 doing PHP things. GZIP compression disabled

was over a second on 1.7 :D

----------------------

v@no i have looked through my files still no good, but my sig is picking up latest member, and total new images but when i put the tags in my html files nothing appears. :?  please if you get time  can you explain, i have found the lang inserted that and a long code in main done that but still nothing, i got the lang out of signature.php if that helps