Author Topic: pointing {thumbnail}  (Read 3706 times)

Offline Bomba

• View Profile
pointing {thumbnail}
« on: June 12, 2003, 06:07:56 PM »
Hello,

i'm running a contest on my site and i would like to create a new template where i would show all images that are running on the contest. I would like to know if it«s possible to make something like {thumbnail=131}, and this would show image #131 of my database, but with all the thumbnail info (image title, owner, category, comments, and lightbox button)

this way it would be much more easyer to me cause i would just point all the image ids and that would show their thumbnails.

thanks in advance
 :wink:

Offline Apollo13

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
pointing {thumbnail}
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 06:54:47 PM »
well i think this is possible. But at the moment i don't know in which file 2 add this because u don't say how do u want 2 include this.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
pointing {thumbnail}
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 11:08:28 PM »
actualy its not possible, unless u want cache ALL images each time u open any pages...
see, the {..} tags will be replaced with "compiled" code, to compile code need have source of information (read database).
Another words, the {...} tags processed the last, and it will show only if there was registered "data" for that specific tag.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)