Author Topic: Questions about 4images  (Read 4837 times)

Offline Surfer

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Questions about 4images
« on: May 07, 2003, 01:50:03 AM »
Hi,

I just discovered this amazing script and I am very impressed! I would love to use this script for my website and have a few questions before I install.

1. I am using the vBulletin forum software. How can I integrate these two scripts so that a user that is already registered with vBulletin can automaticaly use 4images.

2. Can I "stamp"/watermark the uploaded images with my site logo?

3. Can a user create his/her own photo gallery? Just like one of the big photo sharing sites?

4. If the above features are not included, are they planned features for a future version? Should I wait?

5. What are the plans for the next version, any new juicy features being developed?

Thanks

:)

Offline Chris

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • Did u ever stop to think and then forget to start?
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about 4images
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 02:04:38 AM »
Quote from: Surfer
Hi,

I just discovered this amazing script and I am very impressed! I would love to use this script for my website and have a few questions before I install.

1. I am using the vBulletin forum software. How can I integrate these two scripts so that a user that is already registered with vBulletin can automaticaly use 4images.

2. Can I "stamp"/watermark the uploaded images with my site logo?

3. Can a user create his/her own photo gallery? Just like one of the big photo sharing sites?

4. If the above features are not included, are they planned features for a future version? Should I wait?

5. What are the plans for the next version, any new juicy features being developed?

1.  Browse the mods forum
2.  Browse the mods forum
3.  Not with the current release, but... search the mods forum
4.  Don't wait.  4images is hands down the best.  The next version is probably a ways off yet but I'm not officially involved with 4images so I can't say for certain.
5.  Features for the next version haven't been announced but I can tell you work on the next version is likely to be already be underway.  Again, can't say for certain.

Offline Surfer

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Questions about 4images
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 12:53:51 PM »
Thanks for your reply!

So, you recommend me going ahead and installing the mods? If I install the vBulletin integration, will this mod be incompatible if it becomes a standard feature in 4images. I want to be sure that my modified gallery will work with future versions of 4images.

thanks

:)