Author Topic: this should be easy but i can't find it  (Read 5224 times)

Offline Caelestis

• View Profile
this should be easy but i can't find it
« on: March 30, 2003, 12:20:55 PM »
does anyone know where the sql statement that sets the templates dir. is located or am i wrong about how that setting is set?

Offline SLL

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2003, 01:39:20 PM »
there's no setting for templates. all sub-directories under /templates/ are determined automatically

Offline Caelestis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2003, 08:43:05 PM »
Quote from: SLL
there's no setting for templates. all sub-directories under /templates/ are determined automatically

how does it know to look at templates/temp1 rather than templates/temp2? it is set in the mysql database i just need to find the statement that set and retrieves it...

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: this should be easy but i can't find it
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2003, 09:05:57 PM »
Quote from: Caelestis
does anyone know where the sql statement that sets the templates dir. is located or am i wrong about how that setting is set?

in /includes/constants.php
define('TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates');

this set the name of "templates" folder itself, then, when go to 4images settings in ACP, it will check what folders are exist in "templates" folder and give u the list of what templates are avalable, u chose the one u want.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Caelestis

• View Profile
Re: this should be easy but i can't find it
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 06:26:07 AM »
Quote from: V@no
Quote from: Caelestis

in /includes/constants.php
define('TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates');

this set the name of "templates" folder itself, then, when go to 4images settings in ACP, it will check what folders are exist in "templates" folder and give u the list of what templates are avalable, u chose the one u want.

ok you've both missed the point... the name of the template you are using is stored in the mysql database i need to know where the sql query that finds the field it is stored in is located, i'm working on a mod so that users can have more than one template...

EDIT: nvm... i found what i was looking for... so maybe tonight or tommarrow i'll have a change template mod...

and v@no you did answer my question... kinda just not fully i guess...

Offline SLL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 08:57:53 AM »
hmm... probably you're looking for template_dir which is currently selected? then it's in the 4images_settings table