Author Topic: [ feature request ] Logical keyword management  (Read 5116 times)

Offline jobro

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
[ feature request ] Logical keyword management
« on: February 10, 2003, 02:23:21 PM »
Hi Jan, everybody,

I am impressed with the 4images script (if you can still call it a script?  ), and I have been searching for a way to integrate the function of adding keywords in a logical manner. I reply now and here, because i see the start if implementing such a function has just been started. My wishes are:

- At upload time, select keywords from the currently available ones in the database (from a drop down list or list box like shown in this thread) and add them to the picture being uploaded. This to prevent ambiguity between keywords that users might add at their own insight.

- Maybe it should be best if the admin adds his *fixed* list of keywords being the one to choose from when doing a search.

- In addition to that, the admin should be able to add keywords at any time.

- Important is, that when uploading masses of pictures, a fixed number of chosen keywords can be added to the pictures being uploaded automatically.

Could this all be possible to implement?

Good day to all and greetz from the Netherlands

- Jobro

Offline wulfman

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [ feature request ] Logical keyword management
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 04:02:51 PM »
Quote from: jobro

- Important is, that when uploading masses of pictures, a fixed number of chosen keywords can be added to the pictures being uploaded automatically.

hi,

another vote for that feature from me. :)

mfg
wulfman

Offline heiko

• View Profile
Re: [ feature request ] Logical keyword management
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2003, 11:23:24 AM »
Quote from: jobro
Hi Jan, everybody,

....This to prevent ambiguity between keywords that users might add at their own insight.

Yepp :-)