Author Topic: Category Help (Yes, Same Problem Still...) HELP!! :(  (Read 3713 times)

Offline slave4brit

• View Profile
Category Help (Yes, Same Problem Still...) HELP!! :(
« on: November 22, 2002, 10:49:37 AM »
Hey again! :D

WoW! Quite a few questions... And here are the answers  :)

I have already tried to open up a new server area, and add just a few categories, and then the "Edit Cats" does work... Also tried refreshing the script, trying to get another... Nothing has worked...

I can add Categories  I am able to add quite a few in fact, but I don't, because I can't edit them to where they must go...

It never ever hangs or stops when I'm viewing the images no.. It goes very fast in fact, and loads quickly  :D

Edit Categories was working once upon a time... It's actually just after I found I had a virus on my computer (gone now) that I realised it never worked (hadn't been online in ages to add/edit any cats tho) So it culd be virus-related...

Modifications or changes? None that I can think of no... Just uploaded a few more pics (about 344 or so)

It appears to be only the "Edit Categories" section... None of the others are giving troubles..

I am running on Windows XP, on my own server... You may say the Windows XP is unstable or something, but why did it ever work then?  

Thanx for all the questions!

Please reply soon =)

Laterz,

Marc

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Category Help (Yes, Same Problem Still...) HELP!! :(
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 02:05:28 AM »
have u tryed make copy of your 4images folder as e.x. 4images2 and make a copy of DB with different name.
then reinstall into 4images2 folder intire script then copy your old config file from 4images folder, edit it so it will use new 4images2 DB, then edit settings so it wont use anything from old 4images folder.
and then see if it works?
if u do this way u wont loose anything but u'll find out if your old script was screwed by virus.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline slave4brit

• View Profile
Hey!!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 08:59:30 PM »
Thanx for the reply - And yeah, I tried that...

Is there anyway you culd log into my account, and see?

If you're reading this, Jan, I'd like you to let me know as well, coz you may be able to help as well :)

Please reply soon =)

Thanx,

Marc