Author Topic: color of e-mail box in e-paints  (Read 5680 times)

Offline shami74

• View Profile
color of e-mail box in e-paints
« on: September 23, 2008, 10:33:20 AM »
Do to the designer not helping with editing of templates or anything I am asking on here as I know other designers have the registration page and the e-mail box on there sites...
eDesigns is not there anymore !!!!

Can some one help me here?

when signing up on our  site the e-mail box shows up yellow so the text does not show .. is there a spot in the style sheet to make the box the color of the bg or a dark color so the font shows... also the upload page the box is white so the font does not show up either

The question is how do i change the color of the box and font color for both places...   ?????

http://3moonsbuilders.com/nextdimensions/4images/index.php   this is the site .. there is a sign in called test and passy is test if you would like to test something

Is there a place that shows how the style sheet lines up with the templates ????

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: color of e-mail box in e-paints
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »
It looks fine in my IE6 and FF3
Are you sure that the yellow field changes is not something an auto-form filler program you are using (if any)? I remember google toolbar has such feature and it highlights the forms yellow. Maybe something similar installed on your computer?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline shami74

• View Profile
Re: color of e-mail box in e-paints
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 04:18:16 PM »
ok i think i understand now .. just wanted to see if i was not the only one that was seeing that ..

thank you for the help