Author Topic: Help with gallery  (Read 3462 times)

Offline crazymo1979

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Help with gallery
« on: August 12, 2006, 10:22:18 AM »
My Gallery is down since weeks and my host will not help me with that. I get the Error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/ajmclean/domains/ajmcleanonline.com/public_html/gallery/lang/english/main.php on line 80

and the only thing my host said was "well we think you have to upgrade the script." but I don't know how and where and stuff like that! I want my gallery to work again :(!

Mo xxx
www.ajmcleanonline.com/gallery

Offline ccsakuweb

• Patri
    • View Profile
    • My Art
Re: Help with gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 04:46:01 PM »
i think that the error is in the line 80 of main.php from lang/english file.. please show us the lines 79, 80 and 81

:arrow: 4images Paid Mods: Links, Blog, Albums, Subdomains for users, Diferent templates for user profile, Related picture in details, Last pictures in details.
And the mod that you request me.   Demo: http://www.myart.es

A website dedicated to artist people who loves drawing, design, writing and more

Offline crazymo1979

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 12:47:52 AM »
hmm since I didn't changed anything on my gallery I am not sure why it should be different than the one I always had lol. Do I need to count the rows? Sorry never did that before, so I think I am not from a big help here.

Offline crazymo1979

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 02:12:19 AM »
I have the gallery working now again with the old layout and stuff, but when I go to my Control Panel I get a blank page :(! I looked at all the posts about blank Control Panels, but not one of them was from help. Still get a blank page.