Author Topic: I have three important questions!  (Read 4091 times)

Offline CyndiMJJ

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
I have three important questions!
« on: December 29, 2005, 05:31:14 PM »
Hey everyone.

1) On the main site of 4images there are usually always a sneak preview on the newest added images, I've seen at some photo galleries they have added more, >http://www.destinyvault.net/photos/ look below, how do you do that?

2) GD Bibilotek doesn't work for me, do I need to install the program on my domain or something? Cause I enabled it and I enabled auto-thumbnailer but it doesn't work any way!

3) Is there a way for me to skip to write the image name when I add images into the different categories?
I know how to remove the name in the templates/ folder thumbnail_bit.html*, but what I mean was when I'm adding images to the categories in the admin section!

Thanks in advance!

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: I have three important questions!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 12:39:04 AM »
1) FAQ
2) doesnt work how? do you get error messages or what? try auto-resizer or auto-thumbnailer first.
3) I didnt quiet understand this one...if you dont want image name, how do you know which image it is? only by the look of the thumbnail?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline CyndiMJJ

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 05:25:56 PM »
yeah? (third one)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 12:25:56 AM »
ok
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)