Author Topic: frameset in admin panel  (Read 4015 times)

Offline kundera

• View Profile
frameset in admin panel
« on: June 23, 2003, 05:15:32 PM »
hello all, i have just a quick question
I work on a pluggin and want to know what's the link to refresh all the framset in the admin panel

We have in the top of admin/index.php files the following code

Code: [Select]
frameset rows="85,*" framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" frameborder="no" border="0" >
    <frame src="<?php echo $site_sess->url&#40;"index.php?action=head"&#41;; ?>" name="head" scrolling="NO" NORESIZE frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="no">
    <frameset cols="230,*"  framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" frameborder="no" border="0">
      <frame src="<?php echo $site_sess->url&#40;"index.php?action=nav"&#41;; ?>" name="nav" scrolling="auto" NORESIZE frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="no">
      <frame src="<?php echo $framesrc ?>" name="main" scrolling="auto" NORESIZE frameborder="0" marginwidth="20" marginheight="20" border="no">
    </frameset>

so it's easy to load with a link main framset, head frameset or  nav framset, but how can i do to reload the 3 in the same time?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
frameset in admin panel
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 05:37:12 PM »
not sure if that what u need, but try use index.php?goto=URL
for example to refresh all frames, and stay in the settings u can try this address: /index.php?goto=settings.php
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)