Author Topic: Users able to choose image order? ( top rated, viewed etc. )  (Read 3300 times)

Offline kispingvin

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Users able to choose image order? ( top rated, viewed etc. )
« on: October 04, 2010, 09:51:41 AM »
Gd day, sorry to bother but i dont know where to look for this anymore.

I have been looking all over the place upside down for the option to enable
all visitors to have a " dropdown " option or something in each category so they could list the pictures in the category
the way they wish ( Top rated, Most comments, Most views ) etc etc.

Am i just that truly blind, or isnt there such a feature implemented? Is there a way to fix this up if there isnt?

Thankyou, and keep up the good work, so far this image gallery has been amazing.

And once again, im terribly sorry if this has been asked already or if my question is just that dumb, but i really cant seem to find it.

Offline x23piracy

• View Profile
    • FHG
Re: Users able to choose image order? ( top rated, viewed etc. )
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 07:36:47 PM »
Gd day, sorry to bother but i dont know where to look for this anymore.

I have been looking all over the place upside down for the option to enable
all visitors to have a " dropdown " option or something in each category so they could list the pictures in the category
the way they wish ( Top rated, Most comments, Most views ) etc etc.

Am i just that truly blind, or isnt there such a feature implemented? Is there a way to fix this up if there isnt?

Thankyou, and keep up the good work, so far this image gallery has been amazing.

And once again, im terribly sorry if this has been asked already or if my question is just that dumb, but i really cant seem to find it.

Hi nevermind the search function is a little bit confusing and find to much, let me say i hate the search function here ;)
What you are searching for is this: http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=3842.0

Greetz X23

Don't trust in md5 it's unsafe change your 4i galerys password hash algorythm! second pw db field, create new hashes over some time, deny old hash. Help members that cry, send informationen mail to the rest. Camouflage new pw hash in cookie. Done!

--(◔̯◔)--

Offline kispingvin

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Users able to choose image order? ( top rated, viewed etc. )
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »
Wow this is is embarrasing, i thought i already searched thru under every rock, but apperantly not enough.

Many, many thanks for the help!

Once again sorry for wasting your time.