Author Topic: Auto loading pics via PHP script (and via email)  (Read 3676 times)

Offline kansaschuck

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Auto loading pics via PHP script (and via email)
« on: February 02, 2007, 01:12:55 AM »
I have Version: 1.7.4 installed and it looks good.  I've been looking thru the documentation and I'm looking for a way to load pics via a PHP script.

I have a script running that will find the path to a selected photo and I'd like the PHP script to continue and load it to a specific 4Images folder.   Can I control the FTP upload completely via the PHP script? 

Thanks!

Chuck

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
Re: Auto loading pics via PHP script (and via email)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 09:37:11 AM »
???  :?

Offline kansaschuck

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 06:06:51 PM »
Ok.... here's the deal.  Almost all gallery posting software require a human to post the pictures.  I'd like to automate that process.  Let's say you have an PHP script running external to the gallery via a automated cron task  that is preping/selecting/watermakering/documenting photos.  The PHP script would then have a list of photos that need uploaded.  I'd like the PHP script to interface with the 4Images Gallery software and upload them. 

The other option, like many other services, is to allow the user to auto load pics via email directly to the gallery. 

I'm looking for reseach, examples, documentions, development in this area of loading photos to the gallery without needing to use the gallery human photo loading interfaces.

Hope that helps.

Chuck

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 06:14:47 PM »