Author Topic: SLIDESHOW and button NEXT - BACK  (Read 4396 times)

Offline HaiTromHoaRung

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
SLIDESHOW and button NEXT - BACK
« on: March 17, 2006, 09:20:42 PM »
is there anyway that we can make a slideshow that show all the pictures in which category that they want to see ?

also can anyone help me to put a script right under the picture when they view...
just put 2 buttons under the pictures. so they can click NEXT to see the next picture, back to go back to the previous picture.
because right now the only place that they can click to see the next one is too off from the picture...
take alook at the picture.
thanks

Offline IcEcReaM

• View Profile
    • My little Testboard
Re: SLIDESHOW and button NEXT - BACK
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 11:17:06 PM »
just edit the template details.html and move the code block for next/previous images some lines up.
Coding is a everlasting competition between programmers who tries to write larger, better and idiot-safe programs and the universe producing larger and stupider idiots...
...so far the universe won
bump

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: SLIDESHOW and button NEXT - BACK
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 12:26:18 AM »
The same for the buttons.
Unless you want have buttons that would point to some 4images-based resources, then you'll need do some PHP code editing, otherwise just add needed buttons next to {download_button}
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)