Author Topic: Backup not workin properly  (Read 9118 times)

Offline kkmaths

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Backup not workin properly
« on: January 30, 2006, 09:05:50 AM »
hi i am trying to backup my site i try to backup for some reason its not workin properly here is the link can someone tell me why this is happening

http://lamersrback.la.funpic.org/

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Backup not workin properly
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 02:23:42 PM »
Please read this forum rules. You message has absolutly no usefull information.

Thank you.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline kkmaths

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 06:16:05 AM »
Please read this forum rules. You message has absolutly no usefull information.

Thank you.

hi vono i guess my problem is i was using 4images1.7 version and now we have 4images1.7.1 so i try to install it and try to throw my old data base but my front page is not loading properly and second thing evn on this on commments the html is not working hey by anychance do u have the old version or u know where i can download that from so i can install that cause that works for me please vono lemme download 4images1.7 version i know that will work for sure thanks in advance

Offline kkmaths

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 08:20:52 AM »
hi i tryed that to same prob :(( the front page themes get messed up i dont know why i can pasting my sql backup file here can u see if there is somehting wrong in that http://rapidshare.de/files/12214338/backup200511150918.sql.html

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 02:09:25 PM »
you dont need to do anything to the database in order to upgrade from v1.7 to v1.7.1 the only changes are in .php files
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline kkmaths

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 06:52:01 PM »
you dont need to do anything to the database in order to upgrade from v1.7 to v1.7.1 the only changes are in .php files

ok but than how come my theme is not loadin properly see if u visit the link the thems get messed up i dont know why

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 06:54:06 PM »
@kkmaths:

If you're experiencing difficulties to load your HTML template files, then please visit the FAQ section to apply some fixes. This has been longly discussed in the past and the situation got resolved since patches were released. ;)

[EDIT]

Which is this one :

http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=4295.0

Offline kkmaths

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 11:18:42 PM »
no sir i even tryed that it still dont work :( the front page gets messed up but everything else loads fine is there a way i can just backup my username and images and categ and than fresh install it maybe see this is what is happening   i see the category and banner section two times insted of one.

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 12:15:43 AM »

i can just backup my username and images and categ and than fresh install it maybe see this is what is happening

That would be a strong recommendation to consider. ;)

Offline kkmaths

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 02:27:22 AM »
hi i just try to do that :( but again smae prob the theme gets messed up even if i try to use default theme same thing can u please tell me how can i back up my categ and images  please someone help me even i pasted download link to my backupsql file