Author Topic: Making a link as keyword???  (Read 3239 times)

Offline drews

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Making a link as keyword???
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:22:33 PM »
Hello.
Before i pop the question, i would like to tell you that im making a website that contains wallpapers and like everywhere else there has to be a resolution links on the main page. I have thought about it to put the links on the main page but i have'nt figured out how should i do that. I thought maybe i can use links as keywords... or keywords as links :roll:. Is this possible???  :|
(same links as when you open a picture then you see a link next to keywords)
I have to make a new layer/box where the resolution links are going to be but that another subject.

Anyhow, can anyone help me with this. I have done everything i can, but no result.

Regards,
Sten from Estonia!

Offline Nicky

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Making a link as keyword???
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »
hi Sten and welcome to the 4images forum.

i hope this is correct answer and easiest way if your images has already keywords as resolution eg. 1024x768

1024x768
320x480
1280x800

etc...
cheers
Nicky
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! (© by V@no)
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

nicky.net 4 4images
Signature stolen from mawenzi

Offline drews

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Making a link as keyword???
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 11:01:36 PM »
Hi,
First of all, thank you for replying. And i also thank you for giving me a good answer... This way to put the links is real good way, i ment something like this aswell but i just didnt know what should i put to the link. Now i know and BIG thanks to you!

Oh, i allmost forgot. I need to know some other things too. Like how to add new layer box under the random picture box (for the resolution links). Should i start a new topic?

Sincerely,
Sten