Author Topic: Adding a link in the gallery  (Read 5037 times)

Offline caminator

• View Profile
Adding a link in the gallery
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:59:40 PM »
Is there a way to add a link back to my homepage in the gallery?  I do not see a link that will get the users back to my homepage after they are done viewing the pictures.  There are too many users that will not know how to get back to my site.  Something simple that will take them to my index page.

How can I add this?

By the way, I just set this up, and so far I love it.  4images seems very easy to use, and has a lot of features.  So far, I'm really happy!  Thanks!

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
Re: Adding a link in the gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »
What you're asking for is already available by using the clickstream bar from header when setting the {clickstream} tag in your HTML template files (each that begins with the {header} tag. ;)

Offline caminator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 11:32:39 PM »
The clickstream bar?  What is that?  All I know about this script is how to login as the admin.  I have already made some changes to the configurations there to suit my needs.  Can you kind of be more specific on how to add it? 

Sorry, but I am very new to this.  Thanks for your understanding.

Offline TheOracle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 12:17:41 AM »

The clickstream bar?  What is that?

If you check out the demo site of 4images :

http://demo.4homepages.de/details.php?image_id=54

You will notice a yellow bar, below the logo on the top site header - such as :

Home / Pflanzen / Blumen / Tulpe2

Then, if you go, for instance, to your templates/<your_template>/details.html file, look for a : {clickstream} tag. This will actually show these links on the yellow bar you see. ;)

However, if you have futher questions regarding template customization, please create a topic in the Templates & Styles section of the forum.