• [MOD] multiupload 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [MOD] multiupload  (Read 298148 times)

Offline ctforums

• View Profile
Re: [MOD] multiupload
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 09:44:32 AM »
Hey Backbeatclub and abifotos,

I had the upload problem (only uploading 1st and returning an error on subsiquent images).
I managed to cure it by doing this:

1. Download member.txt from rroc's last post
2. Makes sure you follow II 2.1 and 2.2
3. Save as member.php

This worked fine for me in 4images 1.7.1.

Offline abifotos

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 12:02:11 PM »
hi!

i get this error with rrocs member.php:

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: INSERT INTO 4images_images (cat_id, user_id, image_name, image_description, image_exif, image_keywords, image_date, image_active, image_media_file, image_thumb_file, image_download_url, image_allow_comments) VALUES (1, 1, 'Test', '','', '', 1120039157, 1, 'lukas_2.jpg', 'lukas_2.jpg', '', 1)
Unknown column 'image_exif' in 'field list'

Can you post your working member.php, please?

thanks!

Offline ctforums

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 02:01:20 PM »
Did you use member.txt or member.zip?  member.txt contains rroc's exif statements for thumbnails etc.
Download member.zip and change the extension to .php.

I will upload my member.php later today. Good luck!

Anyone managed to get the option for description and names for each individual image?

Offline blackbeatclub

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2005, 06:03:12 PM »
Hey Backbeatclub and abifotos,

I had the upload problem (only uploading 1st and returning an error on subsiquent images).
I managed to cure it by doing this:

1. Download member.txt from rroc's last post
2. Makes sure you follow II 2.1 and 2.2
3. Save as member.php

This worked fine for me in 4images 1.7.1.

hi first off all thx 4 you help
now it first seems to be uploaded sucessfull
(it shows the picturs i just uploaded) but when i go back and then again in this categorie they arent there
anymore.
And i get the same error as abifotos.
i used the member.txt

Take a look at the screenshot i made

edit: and the normal upload didnt work now :-(

Offline ctforums

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 06:47:18 PM »
I've attached my member.php for you guys to try.
Just change the extension to .php

Have fun  :)

Offline abifotos

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 07:34:07 PM »
thank you!
with your file everything works fine!

Offline abifotos

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2005, 05:47:47 PM »
Because of my (unlimited) webspace with a uploadlimit of 1MB/file I get a error when I want to upload e.g. 2 files with 600KB each (->1,2MB).4images redirects me to a "forgot password? - enter your emailadress here"-page and doesn't upload the pictures... Is there a possibility to solve this problem?

Offline ctforums

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2005, 07:54:56 PM »
you could try increasing the 'Max. image size in KB' in admin?

Offline ctforums

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2005, 08:42:11 PM »
Anyone managed to get the option for description and names for each individual image?

Can anyone help me on this - I'm really struggling.
Thanks.

Offline karimun

• View Profile
    • http://www.at6pm.com
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2005, 02:12:50 PM »
I use v1.7.1
Following (strange) errors occur:

1st problem:
-----------------
When I try to upload only one picture entered in the FIRST upload field:

Template Error: Couldn't open Template ./templates/default/media/.html

Nevertheless, the picture is successfully uploaded but additionally the ´404-filenotfound.gif´ appears in the ´new pictures´ listing as a placeholder for a second picture the script obiviously wanted to upload. We cannot force users to mandatory upload more than one picture when using this MOD, right?  :wink:  )

2nd problem:
------------------
When I try to upload only one picture entered in the SECOND upload field i get redirected to the single upload form.

3rd problem:
-----------------
When I try to upload two pictures, entered in the FIRST AND SECOND upload fields:

Image added: newname (originalname.jpg)
Error uploading image file:
originalname_2.jpg: Copy error. Please check the directory permissions.

Here it seems that the MOD manages to upload the first picture and then looks for a file called originalname_2.jpg and NOT for originalname.jpg (the filename I entered in 2nd upload field).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my member.php is already stuffed with lines of other mods so I cannot simply replace it with the file posted by rroc.
I love the multiupload idea - if it only would work properly. So - has somebody experienced similar things?

Offline rroc

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2005, 10:14:58 AM »
Ok... thanks for pointing out. It seemed to me that some people were had this already running. But I think they had it running in the 'wrong' way, as they had some unnecessary stuff on the memper.php file. I created a new test gallery for myself, where I was able to isolate this upload mod only.

So here is the member.php file with ONLY the multiupload changes. It should be easy to integrate from here to your systems. I'll modify the installation instructions as well...

Offline zellenblog

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2005, 02:13:25 PM »
First thanks of all for this great mod. My users are crying out loud for a chance to upload several images at once.

It works, but I am getting errors. When I am using the MultiUpload - Feature I get this:

1. I really dont know it the error in the top bar of the browser has been there before (take a look at the picture)
2. I dont get any "preview pics" of the uploaded pictures when the upload has finished.
3. The first picture always show up as uploaded successfully, but second, third aso are stated with "Illegal file format (, )" and "File has not been uploaded etc."

The files are there. When I am logging in as admin the pictures are there. I only have to approve them, thats it.

But it is annoying for the users, getting error messages (changed them in the lang file temporary)

I tried one of the attached member.php files and it also works. But with these files my template gots lost, but I have no errors and I have the so called preview of my uploaded pics.

Please help. Oh, demo at www.zellenblog.de/galerie/
WARNING: The content of the site could offend you. Its about Celebs and Stockings, ICRA rated.

Thanks in advance

Offline HUNTER

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2005, 02:20:26 PM »
how about to adapt this mod for uploading multiple pictures in a one? i mean that details page will display 2 or 3 images uploded by one user...

Offline zellenblog

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2005, 02:25:56 PM »
HUNTER

I am sorry, but I really dont know what you are trying to say ;)

Offline rroc

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2005, 02:47:01 PM »
zellenblog:
Hmm. looks weird. (Especially when I'm not so great in german : ) ) And you have integrated from the member.txt I had added in my previous post?(I didn't have the time to change the installation instructions yet... I'll do it later today) I'll look into this... It would be nice to have a look at your member.php, maybe you could PM it to me?

HUNTER:
yes, that would be nice addition to be able to post several images to one item... But I think that would break many other mods, such as slideshow... But I think it could be done in a way that would be almost the same: by giving the users the possibility to create Categories, and for each category having it's own comment board.