4images Issues / Ausgaben > Discussion & Troubleshooting

Exclude Category from New Images

<< < (2/3) > >>

jrey:
Im using this solution for my gallery and works fine, but the problem that I have is that the statistics in category "New Images" are showing the total number of images ( the real number, counting the images that Im not showing in "New Images" ) and its showing the paging of this result, then if for example I have 50 images but Im showing only 12, there is not really a second page with more images, but paging says that yes, and if you press in the link to the second page you will not see anything, only a page with not images. How can I adapt the "real" statistics and paging to my modified/restricted results ?. I want that statistics says " There are 12 new images" and not  "There are 50 new images" in three pages  - Got to page 2,3 "  ( continuing with the example ).

Thanks in advance.

Javi

mawenzi:
@jrey
in search.php find

--- Code: ---if (!empty($search_id['search_new_images']) && $search_id['search_new_images'] == 1) {
    $new_cutoff = time() - 60 * 60 * 24 * $config['new_cutoff'];
    $sql_where_query .= "AND i.image_date >= $new_cutoff ";
}

--- End code ---

and change it to

--- Code: ---if (!empty($search_id['search_new_images']) && $search_id['search_new_images'] == 1) {
    $new_cutoff = time() - 60 * 60 * 24 * $config['new_cutoff'];
    $sql_where_query .= "AND i.image_date >= $new_cutoff AND i.cat_id NOT IN (1,2,3)";
}

--- End code ---

where (1,2,3) are the categories you want to exclude ...

Loda:
another solution:
you create a table called e.g. "digi_cat_id" in the 4images_settings table
then you insert in admin/settings.php after:

--- Code: --- show_setting_row("random_cat_id", $random_cat_id);

--- End code ---
this:

--- Code: --- show_setting_row("digi_cat_id", $digi_cat_id);
--- End code ---
and in the lang/your lang/admin.php:

--- Code: ---$setting['digi_cat_id'] = "Exclude Category from all Images";

--- End code ---
and then in every page e.g. index.php, search.php, top.php etc..
you can insert this in the sql:

--- Code: ---AND i.cat_id NOT IN (".$config['digi_cat_id'].")
--- End code ---

in the acp you see in the settings a new field. insert in this field the cat id exclude from images
you can insert there many cat ids for example:
1, 2, 3

jrey:
 :D :D :D :D :D  Yes, its perfect !!. Thank you very much to both, I did it and now I can configure in my acp the categories that I want to hide and showing the correct statistics. Great help. Thanks again.

Bye

jrey

webmaster73:

--- Quote from: mawenzi on January 29, 2007, 10:08:46 AM ---... in index.php find in //--- Show New Images ---- the following ...

--- Code: ---WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id NOT IN (".get_auth_cat_sql("auth_viewcat", "NOTIN").")

--- End code ---

... and add after ...

--- Code: ---AND i.cat_id NOT IN (24)

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

this is sweet. but this must be a parameter to be set in the admin panel, not a hack to the core script.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version