Author Topic: is it 4images still under development ? or dead ??? after 2013  (Read 14158 times)

Offline mantra

• View Profile
    • DREAM WITH MANTRA
is it 4images still under development ? or dead ???  just wonder ,cos personally i LOVE this software ... one question thats bother me, is why 4images until now not implement pure css on template .. but still use table .. :(

Offline nobby

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: is it 4images still under development ? or dead ??? after 2013
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 07:54:45 PM »
hi,

I think they are already working on  :wink:

nobby

Offline mantra

• View Profile
    • DREAM WITH MANTRA
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 12:30:45 AM »
and i think 4images still the best gallery system .. but need a lot of thing to change cos in the world of wordpress and other CMS so bussy take progress  to take his place .. but the world need specific image system management for artist like me and other photographer out there .. please WAKE UP !!!  soon the fashion will change .. i still would like to make great template for 4images with jquery [ slide show and other think like implement css framework  to 4 images  but looks like 4image template engine to OLD for now ] .. WAKE UP MAN this is already 2013 .. make it more better ..[ i remember 5 years ago buy license of this software event how  i can use it for free but i still want to contribute  of buying it  ]  !!!!!

Offline budduke

• View Profile
    • http://www.budduke.com
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 05:17:24 PM »
It has been a year since the above post and I am wondering the same thing. Is there still any developers working on 4images to bring it up to the modern web or have they walked away from it?

I have a couple of mods on the back burner (never seem to have time) but don't want to waist my time on a product that is not going to be upgraded.
When I mean new version, I do not mean fixes and streamlining some code. I mean bringing the whole system up to the modern web that everyone is using now.

Would love to here from anyone in the development part of the program. If you do not want to post on forum, I do read PM's
Buddy Duke
www.budduke.com

Offline jimojan

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Facebook like box WordPress
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 10:57:51 AM »
Ich glaube nicht, dass sie tot, vielleicht haben sie gerade an neuen Projekts.

Erazahan !! Hire WordPress Experts !! Where do pandas live ?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 03:25:18 PM by jimojan »

Offline Nosferatu

• View Profile
    • Project-Firepower
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 05:12:42 PM »
Hm... the webpage is new :) so i think they are working and soon comes out the Version 2.0 :) and i hope i can update my system then ... i have 10+ Mods and own mods