Author Topic: Edit Users > Permissions > Multiple pages for category list  (Read 3701 times)

Offline lakeside

• View Profile
Is there a mod or can someone come up with one or something else to help me out here.

Basically I have a category for each user, and right now its fine because there are only 68 users, but I need a way of breaking up the permissions page into multiple pages.

So that when I edit user Zebra,
And the set his permissions, I am currently shown a list of all categories, but I need to break that list into multiple pages.

The reason for this is that once the list gets really large it will corrupt the browser from viewing it correctly.  I have learned this in the past running huge matchmaker systems where we had too many questions (i.e. form fields, drop down boxes etc), so before that happens, can anyone help me to break up that page into multiple pages?

Would also be greatfull if someone could breakup the edit categories page into multiple pages as well, while that shouldnt corrupt the browser, it will take a huge amount of time eventually to load all the categories.  Though this is not critical at the moment, whereas the above request would be.

Thanks,

Offline metal_13

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Edit Users > Permissions > Multiple pages for category list
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »
i have 658 categories... and the index page loading sucks... i also need this... someone please do this... almost every gallery script out there has this feature...  :( :( :( :( :(