Author Topic: Was working, now it's not working  (Read 4370 times)

Offline lakeside

• View Profile
Was working, now it's not working
« on: June 02, 2003, 09:13:14 PM »
Okay, an hour or so ago, my site was working fine, now its dead.

When I try to login to the admin control panel I get the following error:
Code: [Select]
DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT c.cat_id, c.cat_name, c.cat_description, c.cat_parent_id, c.cat_hits, c.cat_order, c.auth_viewcat, c.auth_viewimage, c.auth_download, c.auth_upload, c.auth_directupload, c.auth_vote, c.auth_sendpostcard, c.auth_readcomment, c.auth_postcomment, COUNT(i.image_id) AS new_images FROM 4imagesg_categories c LEFT JOIN 4imagesg_images i ON (i.cat_id = c.cat_id AND i.image_date >= 1053716443 AND i.image_active = 1) GROUP BY c.cat_id ORDER BY c.cat_name ASC
Got error 28 from table handler

then the system just drops dead.

When I try to go to the galleries index.php page I see the following at the top of the pages:
DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT c.cat_id, c.cat_name, c.cat_description, c.cat_parent_id, c.cat_hits, c.cat_order, c.auth_viewcat, c.auth_viewimage, c.auth_download, c.auth_upload, c.auth_directupload, c.auth_vote, c.auth_sendpostcard, c.auth_readcomment, c.auth_postcomment, COUNT(i.image_id) AS new_images FROM 4imagesg_categories c LEFT JOIN 4imagesg_images i ON (i.cat_id = c.cat_id AND i.image_date >= 1053716638 AND i.image_active = 1) GROUP BY c.cat_id ORDER BY c.cat_name ASC

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT DISTINCT i.image_id, i.cat_id, i.user_id, i.image_name, i.image_description, i.image_keywords, i.image_date, i.image_active, i.image_media_file, i.image_thumb_file, i.image_download_url, i.image_allow_comments, i.image_comments, i.image_downloads, i.image_votes, i.image_rating, i.image_hits, c.cat_name, u.user_name FROM 4imagesg_images i, 4imagesg_categories c LEFT JOIN 4imagesg_users u ON (u.user_id = i.user_id) WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND i.cat_id NOT IN (0, 4, 8, 9, 14, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 29, 58, 59, 63, 64, 67, 73) AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id ORDER BY RAND()

Whats happened here? I dont remember changing anything this morning at all.

Offline lakeside

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 09:39:52 PM »
Also, from the stats on the index.php page it shows:
No categories found.0 images in 0 categories.
Total Members: 45 Total Image Votes: 324 Total Image Comments: 50 Total Image Hits: 2936 Total Image Downloads: 10

This tells me that their might be a problem with the categories, but when I go into myphpmysql (or whatever the name of the program is), it shows me a 4imagesg_categories table and it has all the data in there.

But also all my dropdown lists of categories are not functioning at all, they just show
"choose category"
--------------------

But no category listings.

What in the world happened?  I've tried my other sites on the same server that use their own mysql databases and they all function, so it's something specific to this site, but Im not sure where to look.

Thanks,

Offline lakeside

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 10:08:27 PM »
And now it's working again.  Totally bizzare!

All I did do this time was go into the 4imagesg_users table, and change the value of the admin for group type from 2 to 1, then it was working again, so I changed it back to 2 and it's still working, so this must not have anything to do with it.

Im stumped on this and what could have caused this to happen.