Author Topic: Verification Code Image Error  (Read 9234 times)

Offline Dr. Vanilla

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Verification Code Image Error
« on: June 01, 2007, 08:00:17 PM »
Hey, there is an error for my members when they try to upload images, it says “please enter verification code” and there is no code on the page.  I had this problem with the registration page too.  Someone gave me a code that included the CAPTCHA image.  I believe I have an old code or something?

Anyways, what file contains the upload file (html?) and could someone give me the fixed code thanks!

Offline CeJay

• View Profile
Re: Verification Code Image Error
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »
You can disable your CAPATCHA: http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=14690.0

Otherwsie this has been brought up many times. What template are you using?
How old is the template? Has the template been updated to work with the CAPTACHA?

In templates you have to edit your registration, upload HTML files as well as any other files that would have the CAPTCHA enabled.

manurom

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 01:29:25 AM »
Hello;
you seem to use vierstra's "4greyblue" template, not yet implemented to the latest script version (http://www.vierstra.com/4images3.htm).
You can make some changes as described here: Topic: To Template Developers: Update 1.7.2 -> 1.7.3 -> 1.7.4, to make your template 1.7.4 compliant.
You also can stop the captcha feature, as CeJay mentioned, but maybe you will often be bored by robots submissions and spambots pollution.

Offline CeJay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 12:06:56 PM »
You also can stop the captcha feature, as CeJay mentioned, but maybe you will often be bored by robots submissions and spambots pollution.
I agree with that!

manurom

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 09:57:49 AM »
If it can help, find in attachment an updated version of the 4greyblue template.