Author Topic: 4images integration problem with phpbb 2.0.4  (Read 5836 times)

Offline k4nth

• View Profile
4images integration problem with phpbb 2.0.4
« on: January 24, 2003, 02:15:15 PM »
Hi, i am having problem with integrating 4images with phpbb2.0.4.  I can't seem to login through 4images. I have to first login in phpbb then i have to login in 4images.  When i try to logout from 4images, it takes me to phpbb and says 'invalid_session'.  Only when i close the browser and reopen it, it logs out.  I didn't have this problem when i used phpbb 2.0.3 version.  When i upgraded i done fresh installation of 4images & phpbb 2.0.4.  so im not sure what i did wrong.  Can someone please help me?? Thanking you in advance

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • 4images - Image Gallery Management System
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2003, 11:27:39 AM »
The integration was written for phpBB 2.0. I can't guarantee that it will work with  coming versions. Maybe you have to look through the code and make required changes.

Jan
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline k4nth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 02:32:57 PM »
Can you fix the integration to work with phpbb 2.0.4 please???  It will be really helpful. Thanking you in advance.

Offline soda_popstar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 01:25:51 AM »
Just replace login.php with an older version of it from phpBB 2.0.3 or older.

Offline thinkfire

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2003, 04:18:27 PM »
yeah I have 2.0.4 everything works great except I get those same errors.

when I remove the SID code from functions.php (phpbb) I dont get the invalid_session error anymore, but it doesnt actually log me out either.

any ideas when the code will be updated for 2.0.4, the only reason I updated was because a friend of mine's phpBB system was broken into and they messed everything up.  Upon seeing this I researched it at phpbb.com and they had just announce a security flaw in 2.0.2 and released a fixed version (2.0.4)  hence the new SID feature in the login.html form  that was to fill in the security hole.