Author Topic: image wont open (BUG !!!)  (Read 4977 times)

Offline __G__

• View Profile
image wont open (BUG !!!)
« on: August 17, 2006, 05:33:12 AM »
Hi  i am trying to add a new image and the image wont open when we click on it it just refresh the home page while the other images are working fine u cann see it here http://kevinchonda.ke.funpic.de/  << you can see the image ass tha it wont work :| but the other images r working fine why is that how can i fix this please lemme know asap

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: image wont open (BUG !!!)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 05:46:07 AM »
its because image id set to 0 for that image...I have no idea how this could happend...try edit the image in ACP
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline __G__

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 05:53:06 AM »
i did same thing :| nothing happens i can pm u with the admin password and stuff if u can tell me :( how to fix this please

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 06:24:47 AM »
delete the image maybe?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline __G__

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 06:37:15 AM »
I did the same thing :( its not working i dont know why :| i can show u the images database backup and u can see if something is wrong there :( http://hyperupload.com/download/02ce9e5c44/images_SQL_BACKUP.sql.gz.html