Author Topic: Template Error: Couldn't open Template-Pack ./templates/andrewwhyte  (Read 4866 times)

Offline whyte

• View Profile
My Gallery is down for my New Zealand Photo Gallery.
I am using 1.7.1 and have had some hacking in the past but it was working fine and went down overnight the night before last.
It is showing the following error only...
Template Error: Couldn't open Template-Pack ./templates/andrewwhyte

On...
http://www.andrewwhyte.com/photography/gallery/

I have searced some threads and see some possibles but they are in German and I dont know the language.

Can  anyone help? This is beyond me I am also keen to strike up a relationship with a trust worthy experienced contractor to take care of my gallery issues. I travel a lot in my photography work and my site needs to be up. I can do lots but it take me hours. I use paypal

Thanks

Andrew

Offline CeJay

• View Profile
Re: Template Error: Couldn't open Template-Pack ./templates/andrewwhyte
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 07:53:12 AM »
For the posts in german or any language you can not under stand you can use: http://www.google.com/language_tools

If you are looking to hire someone to do things for you post in: Requests for paid modifications / Jobbörse since there I am sure you will get a faster response from someone willing to do the work.

However I do suggest that you update your gallery to the latest version as well as any Bug Fixes & Patches that go with it. When updating to the latest version also update your template to work with the latest features.

Offline whyte

• View Profile
Re: Template Error: Couldn't open Template-Pack ./templates/andrewwhyte
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 12:30:05 AM »
Thanks.
I solved the problem. It was a chmod issue. Needed to be 755 for the Template folder. I dont know why it changed itself unless it was hacked. I will update to the latest script and get someone to help me install it and alter my templates.
Appreciate the response.

Andrew