Author Topic: Auto-Thumbnailer  (Read 3798 times)

Offline MelgaShop

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Auto-Thumbnailer
« on: August 12, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »
Hello!

I've recently bought a new hosting service to upload my photo gallery and it came with 4images already installed.
I was uploading all my photos but I've noticed that all photos had no thumbnail, then I went to the admin control panel and turned the auto-thumbnail option "on". I uploaded a new gallery but no thumbnails :(
I've re-checked my admin CP and I found this message
Select module to create thumbnail.
Check module settings.

How can I do this? I've been looking around all CP options and I haven't seen any referring to modules.
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

I'm using 4images 1.7.6
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 12:56:56 AM by MelgaShop »

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Auto-Thumbnailer
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 02:31:22 AM »
Hello and welcome to 4images forum.

Go to ACP (Admin Control Panel) -> Settings -> set "Conversion tool for thumbnails" to "GD" (if you set it to ImageMagick or NetPBM, you'll need provide full path to it in the next field down. But test it with GD first)
After that either try upload an image via member's upload image page (not via ACP) or you can run "Auto-Thumbnailer" in ACP.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline MelgaShop

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Auto-Thumbnailer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 05:54:13 AM »
Thanks a lot! It worked!  :D