Author Topic: Download and Verification Code Problems  (Read 6120 times)

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
Download and Verification Code Problems
« on: May 03, 2007, 07:19:22 PM »
I have two problems with my gallery.

First - when someone try download stats from my website the size of them are always 2,29KB. Normal size of this stats are between 80-250 KB. I have no idea why it give in download only such small size. Where can I change it ? Earlier I have 1.7.2 version and haven't such problems. And when someone try dowload the zip file ofmy stats it give the blank page and the text " Cannot get temporary file !". What I should do all download be correctly and with reall size ?

Second - when someone want send postacrds from my website, after prepare it and click on "send" they get the text "Please enter the verification code"... but nowhere they can see this verification code.  I'm not good with the php but this what I can check was look good. Also when they want modify the postcard they can't. Click on "modification" button back them to the image site.

Can someone help me ?  I try find anything on forum but can't. Even when the theme was similiar I find the post in german language which I don't know at all. I also have problems with my english therefore forgive me all my mistakes. Hope you understand my problems.

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Download and Verification Code Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 08:51:21 PM »
2. update your template for 4images version 1.7.4

template update 1.7.2 -> 1.7.3 :  http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=13732.msg73982#msg73982
template update 1.7.3 -> 1.7.4 :  http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=15154.msg81281#msg81281
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 09:44:23 PM »
Thank you for answer but it don't resolve m problems. Maybe I don't write correctly but I don't update 4Images from version 1.7.2 to 1.7.4. I download 1.7.4 version and install it on server. I only mentioned about the old 1.7.2 version because earlier  I have this version. Unfortunately someone hack my site and clean all. And therefore I needed install new version.  Therefore the problems still exist.

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »
... and your template is ready for 4images version 1.7.4 ... ?
... or do you use the standard template from version 1.7.4 ... ?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 11:36:57 PM »
I'm really newbie...lol... Sorry. My template propbly aren't ready for new version. I now change the suggestion from your link (most of them were in my template). I don't use the standard version template only the polish one. But I was thinking that this template change only the text from german to polish and all stay this same.
Ok. But after changes I have another problems now.The verification code is shown in postarc site, but it don't work. Still can't send postarcard. The verification code shown also in details site but in all. Soem images have this verification code some not. But it don't shown at register site. The text "Please enter the verification code" shown but there isn't any place to enter it.
At last after changes I have categories which show all images good (without verification code), some without the verification code but not active buttons for download and another which have verfication code and active button. It is strange for me. I think that those changes don't should give such different result for different categories. And how I can remove now verification code from detail and add it to register site ?
And still I don't know why I have such terrible problems with download. :(

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 12:34:47 AM »
Ok. I meantime I fix the problems with categories after changes. But the verification code in postarcd site still don't work and still can't download file with correct size and can't zip file. Any help ? Please.

PS. I find in mu phpinfo information that my Zlib Support is enabled but zlib.outpu_compression is set "off". Is it good ?
     And how i can chane iso-8859-1 to iso-8859-2 ? I have set my html page to this last one butthe phpinfo show me the first one. maybe this is the problem that some of polish letter don't show correctly sometime.

PS II. I only think i resolve problems :( After loggin to website the veryfication code at categories still exist.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 02:01:50 AM by Alfi »

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 01:09:35 AM »
Do really don't know how resolve the problems with donload size ?  8O :| I can't belive that nobody had this problems earlier or nobody of you know how it could be fix... ! :?

Please let anybody help me :!:

Offline Alfi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 09:19:52 PM »
Hmmm... Strange ... Two days pass away and nobody know solve the problem with download ?? :o :?