Author Topic: [MOD] - Latest headlines for the news.  (Read 60188 times)

Offline om6acw

• View Profile
    • My Animal's World
Re: [MOD] - Latest headlines for the news.
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »
I want to ask moderators here, if somebody publish his mod here they should be locked and that way you can prevent deleting of this mod? Other way why is this thread still here when mod is not existing anymore? Because I have this mod installed on my previous version of 4image 172 and I want this mod on my current version too but I am not able to track down installation steps from my old gallery. Now TheOracle decide to remove his mod and its not just me who is looking for it and I think its not fair what he did. I understand he is only owner of this mod and he can do it what he want with it, but he should think before he post it, if he want money for it he should ask for them and if he release mod for free he should leave it live on site.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] - Latest headlines for the news.
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 01:02:59 AM »
You are right, topic moved to chit-chat for now.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)