Author Topic: [4images-Pakete] Diverse 4images Pakete - Deine Wünsche  (Read 18663 times)

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: [4images-Pakete] Diverse 4images Pakete - Deine Wünsche
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 02:11:26 PM »
... Kai weis bescheid demnach habe ich das "O.K"

Quote from: Dots United Lizenzbestimmungen
Weitergabe
Die Weiterverbreitung einer geänderten oder unveränderten Version von 4images ist nur mit ausdrücklicher, schriftlicher Genehmigung von Dots United gestattet.

... nichts für ungut ... nur in deinem eigenen Interesse ... für mich wäre das noch nicht geregelt ...
... denn du sprichts nicht mehr nur von MODs, sondern einer gesamten (neuen) 4images Version ...
... und das ok der MOD-Autoren für dein Vorhaben liegt auch vor ... (denke bitte nur mal an die Reaktionen von KurtW ...) ...
... und bei jeder neuen offiziellen 4images-Version willst du die komplette "geMODdete" Version dann auch wieder aktualisieren ...
... btw. seit Anfang des Jahres ist die Version 1.7.8 angekündigt ...
... so sinnvoll dein Vorhaben auch scheint, es ist in m.A allein schon durch diesen doppelten Aufwand zum Scheitern verurteilt ...
... P.S. und sollten Jan/Kai tatsächlich neue Auffassungen haben und ihr ok zu deinem Anliegen geben ...
... so könnte ich ja bis zur Fertigstellung deiner Version die Version 1.8 wieder online stellen ...  :roll:
... und deren Niveau zu erreichen sollte für dich doch schwer sein ...

... so, das war's von mir zu diesem Thema ... good luck ...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 03:07:37 PM »
Ich hatte jedenfalls ein ok!
Nicky meinte auch das ich einige Modifikationen einbauen sollte.

Und wenn die 1.7.8 da ist dann Update ich das Paket ebenfalls. Ist doch kein Thema dann.
naja ich warte vorerst bis sich Kai oder Jan melden!

Offline budduke

• View Profile
    • http://www.budduke.com
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 12:56:06 AM »
Hello Sumale.nin and everyone else in this thread,

I do not usually look through posts that are not in english but this one caught my eye and after going through allot of google translations it seems like you and I are going down the same road.
I have found that some mods only work with other mods already installed (mine included) and going through all the postings to get all the bugs worked out is a pain sometimes, your idea of making packages that would (I am assuming) install all mods in the package in one swipe. Nice idea...

I have been in love with SMF forums way of doing mods that does not include copy/pasting. I am not sure how they go about it but for the last 7 months or so, I have been playing with the idea for 4images to do the same thing. When (sorry, no ETA) my beta plug-in is ready for testing it will become the hardest thing I have ever tried to create.

In my free time I have been building a plug-in that will work along the same lines as SMF's way of adding mods. (see attached jpgs)
The automods would be in the form of a zip file containing everything needed for the mod and do everything for the end user.

So far, I have been able to install just fine, still working out allot of bugs,ideas that have cropped up and still a long road from completing it enough to put in the hands of everyone but this is kinda my thoughts on how it should be done and I was wondering what your thought were?

My main concern is if 4images comes out with a version with this already built in and all that work wasted  :(  but I have learned allot about PHP programming through all of this and am still learning everyday.
The mod file that does all this is a standard text file that my script reads to know what to do to make the modifications but then I got to thinking that it should be an XML file, so I have backtracked so I can understand XML better and it looks like the better way to go... so another step backwards to reprogram the plug-in so I can start moving forward again...

but anyway, I just wanted to say nice going if you are able to do any of this that you are doing and I hope things work out for both of us and if there is anything you want to bounce off me feel free to PM my anytime, I do not mind
Buddy Duke
www.budduke.com

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 09:08:00 AM »
WOW
Your Plugin is very very NICE!

Offline Saschilys

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 03:56:28 PM »
Wird das Paket noch gecodet???
Oder wurde das Projekt eingestellt?

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 05:20:24 PM »
Ich hätte es weitergemacht, aber hat niemand Lust darauf und Ideen der User fließen auch nicht rein.
Desweiteren habe ich dann doch keine Lust das alles alleine zu machen, demnach ist es eingestellt!

Offline Saschilys

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 08:49:18 AM »
Wirklich schade  :( :(