Author Topic: 4image settings will not save  (Read 3368 times)

Offline brilliantchaos

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
4image settings will not save
« on: May 23, 2014, 10:22:11 AM »
Hello everyone!!! Okay so I have 2 domains I operate, one is mine, and one is a friend's. I recently installed a 4image gallery on my friend's site, in which I discovered the problem, and went to double check mine, and the problem is also there as well. Now for my website, I was able to update settings about a month or so ago, but I have no done so recently, so I am not sure exactly when this issue started.

Issue ----

I have installed a fresh copy of 4images, however when I try to update settings , I.E 4images title, template theme, css codes, etc. it gives me this error page that says ---

Internet Explorer cannot read this webpage format
HTTP 406

What you can try:    

Go back to the previous page.  

More information  More information  

This error (HTTP 406 Not Acceptable) means that Internet Explorer was able to receive information from the website you visited, but the information was not in a format that Internet Explorer can display.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I thought maybe something was wrong with my computer, so I tried it on my moms, as well as had a friend in a completely different state try from her end, still the same results. So then I thought, maybe it was internet explorer, I tried firefox, still again, the same results. I have emailed my domain/host which is 1dollar webhosting, as well as cpanel, I am awaiting a response, however, if there is any help or guidance any of you can give me, I would appreciate it so much. I am going nuts, and about to pull my hair out over this!!

Thanks soooo much!!

Amanda aka brilliantchaos