Author Topic: Problem while modifying member  (Read 3363 times)

Offline sameerG

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Problem while modifying member
« on: April 24, 2009, 06:50:32 AM »
Hello friends,

I have added some more fields to member edit form. I have to edit those fields but get problem while displaying retrieve fields to form for edit.
I have not getting proper linking, so friends please help me to display those fields I am new to using 4images CMS/template.
waiting for reply.

Thanks In Advance,

SameerG 

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Problem while modifying member
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 06:56:19 AM »
1) what member edit form are you talking about?
2) what changes you made? did you follow [TUT] Zusätzliches User Feld anlegen / Additional User Field ?
3) more details on what you expected and what actually happening needed. provide a screenshot if can't explain with words.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline sameerG

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 07:07:51 AM »
I have attached screen shot of form.

In which username, email fields are from user_table like that I have to display other fields, name, city, address so on.
those fields are in other table named user_details how can I do this I really not getting the proffer linking of use_table itself so I am confused about where to fire query related to user_details table.

Thanks In advance,
SameerG

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 07:37:00 AM »
1) what member edit form are you talking about?
2) what changes you made? did you follow [TUT] Zusätzliches User Feld anlegen / Additional User Field ?
3) more details on what you expected and what actually happening needed. provide a screenshot if can't explain with words.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)