Author Topic: "Users Online" Somewhere outside of Images Gallery?  (Read 5050 times)

Offline slave4brit

• View Profile
"Users Online" Somewhere outside of Images Gallery?
« on: July 05, 2003, 01:19:33 AM »
Hey...

I'm not sure if this has already been covered.. I have searched, but all I can ever find is "Latest Users" and stuff.. Nothing that I'm searching for...

I was wondering what code I'd put in my home page, to show who is currently online, at the Image Gallery... Just so you know, the home page is in a different section to the Image Gallery...

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but if it has, could someone please link me to it? Thanks!

Oh, and one more thing.. Does anyone know how to do a SIMPLE "Users Online" script, where it says "2 users online" or something, that is not 4images related? See, I want one for the site (amount of visitors visiting the site) and then another on who is at the Image Gallery...

I hope someone is able to help!

Thanks once again :)

Marc

Offline slave4brit

• View Profile
Is This The Right Code?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 07:58:31 PM »
Hey,

Thanks for the reply, and I've tried this...

Code: [Select]
<? include("media/index.php?template=whos_online") ?>

But this is the error I receive:

Code: [Select]
Warning: main(media/index.php?template=whos_online): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/absbrit/public_html/index.php on line 9

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'media/index.php?template=whos_online' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/absbrit/public_html/index.php on line 9

Anyone know why?

Oh, and the media/index.php (the media part) is the folder where all 4images script is contained, instead of 4images...

Can anyone help?

And again, anyone know a way of putting users online on the site (not the image gallery)?

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks again :)

Marc