4images Modifications / Modifikationen > Mods & Plugins (Releases & Support)

[MOD] Bridge: 4images 1.7.7 - phpBB 3.0.5+

<< < (2/26) > >>

wingnut:
Denis, thanks for implementing this great mod! (if I could get it to work!)

It seems that when I turn on the bridge in config.php, when I go to my 4images folder all I get is a blank page. I first manually edited each file according to your instructions, and when that failed, thinking I made a typo somewhere, I uploaded the modded files you provided. I still get the same thing. I log into phpbb, then try to go into 4images and the page is blank. Has anyone reported this behavior yet?

Thanks again, as I believe 4images is the all-around open source gallery component available.

denisnovikov:

--- Quote from: wingnut on October 25, 2009, 02:56:09 PM ---Denis, thanks for implementing this great mod! (if I could get it to work!)

It seems that when I turn on the bridge in config.php, when I go to my 4images folder all I get is a blank page. I first manually edited each file according to your instructions, and when that failed, thinking I made a typo somewhere, I uploaded the modded files you provided. I still get the same thing. I log into phpbb, then try to go into 4images and the page is blank. Has anyone reported this behavior yet?

Thanks again, as I believe 4images is the all-around open source gallery component available.

--- End quote ---

Hi, could you try:
1. Turn error reporting and see what exactly happens when you going to 4images.
2. Install fresh and clean version of the 4images and see if the same thing happens with blank page.

wingnut:
I turned on error reporting and got nothing...just a blank page. Nothing in error log either.

I just did ftp up your complete package of modded and non-modded files and edited config.php with my info. Still just a blank page. If I turn off PHPBB3_BRIDGE in config.php, then 4images works as expected.

denisnovikov:

--- Quote from: wingnut on October 25, 2009, 03:52:34 PM ---I turned on error reporting and got nothing...just a blank page. Nothing in error log either.

I just did ftp up your complete package of modded and non-modded files and edited config.php with my info. Still just a blank page. If I turn off PHPBB3_BRIDGE in config.php, then 4images works as expected.

--- End quote ---

Hit me up via PM with details I'll look by myself.

WWTNET:
Hello everyone,

Denis, first of all I'd like to thank you for the great modes you worked on (this bridge and the one for vbulletin) I'm sure many of 4images users were waiting for something like this.

Even if I haven;t installed yet your mode for phpbb, I have few questions:

1. does it work with 1.7.6 ?
2. you say it does login from the phpbb database... how does it works ? if user is connected to the gallery page and he tries to login, hitting login button will call a file from the phpscript? or he has to first access the forum sistem and them do login ?
3. is it possible to use 4images DB for login? after logout to be redirected to gallery page?
4. what about existing users ? are they lost ?
5. both sistems share the same session ?
6. what about for registration ? calling the registration form from gallery or forum is the same ?

that's it for the moment... hope is not too much :P

Thanks again
A.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version