Author Topic: problem when users set homepage and ICQ  (Read 2770 times)

Offline BartAfterDark

• View Profile
problem when users set homepage and ICQ
« on: March 19, 2006, 01:32:29 PM »
When users haven't set a homepage the www image still shows and the link is http:///
The other problem is that the ICQ image. Somehow the url has a space in it. But when I look at the mySQL enteries I see http:// (and that should be blank) but the ICQ looks normal.

Look at the images.

What could be doing this?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: problem when users set homepage and ICQ
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 08:53:01 PM »
Ok, guys, I guess we need a new rule here. From now on, everyone either mention what 4images version you use in EACH new topic you've started or EACH new reply to a topic, or better yet, update your forum profile and insert that information into the signature.
It does not metter if you've mentioned this in other topics, there are hundreds of you out there and remmember each and everyone just not pissible. So, please, help yourself and update your signature.
In either case, this does not happend in neither fresh version...unless you post step by step how to reproduce it (including the changes you've made to the gallery), it will be hard find a solution
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 09:08:18 PM by V@no »
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline BartAfterDark

• View Profile
Re: problem when users set homepage and ICQ
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 10:40:56 PM »
I know that v@no.
But maybe I was lucky enough that someone knew where I should start looking.
The problem began when I tried to update my freinds site to 1.7.2.

I should propely try and reinstall every single mod for the third time and see if I can figure out where the problem is :/