Author Topic: "Warning: Cannot modify header information" PROBLEM?? help  (Read 4485 times)

Offline wrtbooks

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
I get these same errors on any page I go to! I have installed the product at http://www.therevivalweneed.com/4images/

I have gone through the installion.txt file very carefully and chmoded every file and folder that I had to do!!!

please help anyone?  :?:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/www/therevivalweneed/4images/config.php:35) in /home2/www/therevivalweneed/4images/includes/sessions.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/www/therevivalweneed/4images/config.php:35) in /home2/www/therevivalweneed/4images/includes/sessions.php on line 85

Offline wrtbooks

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
fixed!@!@!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 10:07:14 PM »
I just opened the config file

and changed it so instead of having a space like this:

define('4IMAGES_ACTIVE', 1);

?>

Its should look like this to work!!@!:

define('4IMAGES_ACTIVE', 1);
?>

thank me later .. just kidding  8O

Offline Chris

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • Did u ever stop to think and then forget to start?
    • View Profile
"Warning: Cannot modify header information" PROBL
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 12:15:55 AM »
This issue is very well covered in the Frequently Asked Questions forum.  You got luck by what you did with your edit, please review the FAQ post to understand the real solution.  :wink: