Author Topic: "Invisible" comments  (Read 10353 times)

Offline GEA

• View Profile
    • Jetfighters.dk
"Invisible" comments
« on: October 18, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
Hey!

Some of my pictures in my 4images gallery seem to have comments attached to them but when you click on the picture there are no comments. What could be wrong? Some time ago my site got hacked. Could it have somthing to do with that?

Best regards
GEA

Offline GEA

• View Profile
    • Jetfighters.dk
Re: "Invisible" comments
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 11:02:24 PM »
@Ivan: Thanks for the reply. A while ago (after the hack thing) I basically did all those recommended fixes (apart from upgrading to 1.7.3.
The 'invisible' comments cannot be found through the control panel either.
The reason that I haven't upgraded to 1.7.3 is that I don't have time to repair the gallery and go through all the files if something goes wrong with the upgrade and/or the template.

Thanks for the reply!
/GEA

Offline GEA

• View Profile
    • Jetfighters.dk
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 05:50:57 PM »
I just upgraded from 1.7 to 1.7.4. The reason why I hadn't done it before is that I was scared that something would go wrong and I would have to use many hours (that I don't have) on trying to figure out what the problem is.
The upgrade went very smooth. The instructions are very straight-forward, simple and easy to follow.
So if YOU are wondering whether you should upgrade but you're afraid that it takes many hours, just go for it! It took me 5 minutes. And I didn't even have to do any mods to the extra template that I have!
Thank you 4homepages!
Best regards
GEA

Offline GEA

• View Profile
    • Jetfighters.dk
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 07:13:06 PM »
OK thanks for making me aware of that! I saw everything working so I thought that I was finished. I will add those new files to the template and change those lines as it says in the link you gave me. Thanks again!
/GEA