Author Topic: Batch import Flash  (Read 3830 times)

Offline jackald

• View Profile
Batch import Flash
« on: April 05, 2006, 10:35:42 PM »
Hello,
Is there any way to use batch import mod with flash files?
When iam using it with swf it creats all the cateogries but there are no thumbnails ofcours swf files are importet perfectly but still i have to edit each record to add thumnail. It would be nice  if i could just upload thumbnails by myself to the same folder in data/thumbnails as are swf files. Any sugestions?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Batch import Flash
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 01:56:23 AM »
There is no known tools for webservers that could create thumbnails from flash files.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline jackald

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 02:41:33 AM »
Not good. Ok but still is there a way for mod batch import to add to data base that each swf have got thumbnail with the same name only.jpg? That way i could just upload thumbnails by myself to  catalogs.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 02:44:38 AM »
You should reply to the appropriate topic if you have any questions AFTER your read the instructions on how to use the mod ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)