• [Mod] Add/Remove image to/from lightbox without page refresh (2009-07-29) 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Mod] Add/Remove image to/from lightbox without page refresh (2009-07-29)  (Read 129390 times)

Offline MaveriC

• View Profile
Re: [Mod] Add/Remove image to/from lightbox without page refresh
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2007, 01:54:22 PM »
works perfectly on 1.7.4! way to go vano!  :)

Offline Jan-Lukas

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • Discover the New World of Kindersurprise
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 08:31:39 PM »
thank you,
läuft auch unter 1.7.6 + Multi-Lightboxes v1.03 perfect

LG Harald
Danke Harald

Offline Sun

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 12:09:36 PM »
Multi-Lightboxes v1.03 perfect

It's work. But dropdown menu is not refresh.
Tatyana.
I use 4images v.1.7.6
You can answer me in English and Russian languages.
Sorry, my English is not very good.

Offline bernd

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2009, 02:39:14 PM »
I have a weird problem and I can't seem to be able to get my head around it:

I moved servers, on the old server everything was working perfectly. Now on the new server this MOD works on the detail page flawlessly but on the thumbnail view (either category, lightbox or search result) it doesn't. When I click on the lightbox button it "replaces" the image with a broken image and the image is not added/removed from the lightbox.
I didn't change a think in the configuration and all images are where they are supposed to be. Anyone had that before? Any idea what to look for?
I checked with Firebug / JavaScript console but no errors popped up.

If you want to take a look yourself go to http://www.bildagentur-hamburg.com/hh/ – you will need to be registered though.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

cheers,
Bernd

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2009, 04:58:55 PM »
There is something strange going on on your site with this mod...the reason its showing broken image is because it send thum_id instead of id. I don't know what else you've changed in the code, but I suggest you reinstall this mod. Actually I suggest reinstall it because I just updated it to make more compatible for clients with javascript turned off and for new 4images that filters out slashes from $action.

Anyone who installed this mod before 2009-07-29 and having problem, please reinstall it.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
... V@no, thanks for the update ...
... works perfectly again ...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Offline bernd

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:23 PM »
There is something strange going on on your site with this mod...the reason its showing broken image is because it send thum_id instead of id. I don't know what else you've changed in the code, but I suggest you reinstall this mod.
Yeah - true. I did enhance it as I use different "Lightbox" image for the thumbnail view. What stroke me is that it did work on the old server.

And now – tadaaaa – I fixed it (sorry, no Voodoo). Apparently the old server had "register_globals" activated, the new one does not and I did not use $_GET['thumb_id'] but directly $thumb_id ... changed, now it works.

Sorry for the trouble but thanks a bunch for the code update V@no – it's appreciated!

cheers,
bernd
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:02:20 PM by bernd »

Offline Mariuz

• View Profile
Working perfect..
thx  :D

Offline alekseyn1

• View Profile
    • My Project
Re: [Mod] Add/Remove image to/from lightbox without page refresh (2009-07-29)
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »
Not sure why, but i get a broken image as well... my system is based on 1.7.7 but hacked and modded heavily... BUT i did not touch the lightbox functions at all.... can anybody hint me about the error (I am not knowledgeable in JavaScript)...

login - tester
pw - tester

Offline Lucifix

• View Profile
    • http://www.slo-foto.net
@v@no: on my site for adding image to lightbox I'm not using images but text. And because your javascript check first src sure it's not working. Do you have any idea how to modify this?

Example:
Code: [Select]
      $lightbox_button = "<a href=\"".$site_sess->url($lightbox_url)."\" onclick=\"this.firstChild.src='".$site_sess->url(ROOT_PATH."lightboxaction.php?id=".$image_row['image_id'])."&ilu='+this.firstChild.src; return false;\">Add to lightbox</a>";
      $lightbox_button = "<a href=\"".$site_sess->url($lightbox_url)."\" onclick=\"this.firstChild.src='".$site_sess->url(ROOT_PATH."lightboxaction.php?id=".$image_row['image_id'])."&ilu='+this.firstChild.src; return false;\">Remove from lightbox</a>";

Offline Jan-Lukas

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • Discover the New World of Kindersurprise

läuft auch unter 1.7.7 + Multi-Lightboxes v1.03 perfect

LG Harald
Danke Harald

Offline Sebas Bonito

• Sebas Bonito
    • View Profile
The graphic-version works fantastic, BUT...

...instead of the graphic-buttons I do only use text-buttons in the functions.php:

$lightbox_button = "<a href=\"".$site_sess->url($lightbox_url)."\" title=\"a favourite Picture.\" class=\"button_active\" >Lightbox</a>";and
$lightbox_button = "<a href=\"".$site_sess->url($lightbox_url)."\" title=\"not a favourite Picture yet.\" class=\"button\">Lightbox</a>";
The difference is just the background-color, which is given by the css-class "button" / "button_active".

So how to change (I guess the lightboxaction.php) to change only the backgroundcolor or the class after click the link?

Thanx!

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Sorry, in current version without rewriting javascript and the output script is not possible.
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline zakaria666

• View Profile
hi sir,

in alot of the great MODS ive been searching are in german and i dont speak german sir, are there alternative ways to do the great MODS made by people like remembrant who write in german. Because i feel a bit left out as i want to add alot of these mods but cannot :-(

Offline V@nо

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
1) we have page translation tool on the top of each page.
2) what was the point on asking this question under this mod, which is in english?
If I asked you to PM me, I meant PM to my primary account, this account doesn't accept PMs.