Author Topic: Changing paths  (Read 3238 times)

Offline djprostyle

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Changing paths
« on: September 02, 2009, 08:52:19 PM »
Greetings folks, I am using 4images v1.  7.  6 and I have just a quick question.   I want to change my path of my site/4images which I am needing a lil assistance/suggestions on. 

The path now I have is this

Code: [Select]
http://mysite.com/epaints/index.php  << I want to change that

to >>>>
Code: [Select]
http://mysite.com/images/index.php( hence, from epaints to images )

I know this can be done, but how I am not sure of, and without having to re-install and reuploading all my images as I have over 10,000 images and would take me way too long.   I know that there is a few files somewhere in this to where all I would do is change the names from "epaints to images" but what files I dont know, your help would be appreciated.   Thanks

Offline V@nо

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
Re: Changing paths
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 10:34:50 PM »
4images uses relative paths, it will work fine if rename your epaints folder to anything else
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
If I asked you to PM me, I meant PM to my primary account, this account doesn't accept PMs.

Offline djprostyle

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 12:10:43 AM »
Quote from: V@nо link=topic=25715. msg140567#msg140567 date=1251923690
4images uses relative paths, it will work fine if rename your epaints folder to anything else

thank you very much, I sorta had assumed the same but was not 100% positive and wanted to just double check before I did do anything.  So then that would be all I would have to do then, no other files or configs needed?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »
Nope
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)