Author Topic: Run in to a snag: Logout redirect from details page.  (Read 4879 times)

Offline Agreed2it

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Run in to a snag: Logout redirect from details page.
« on: December 18, 2005, 09:31:20 AM »
I have integrated the gallery in to my website, put up a login form outside of 4images, on logout from any other page besides details I modified the clickstream so it logs out to my login form. Except the details page. I tried modifying the clickstream to point to the login form, but this did no good. What can I do to get it to logout to the login form if somebody logs out from the details page. If this isn't possible. Can I remove the logout button from the details page?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Run in to a snag: Logout redirect from details page.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 09:40:11 AM »
Maybe you should explain little more in details what did u change on other pages that worked?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Agreed2it

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 12:26:19 PM »
Sorry. I guess my original post wasn't as helpful as I thought it was. I apologize. It didn't even have anything to do with the clickstream. Clearly I am off in the head, or not so proudly waving my newbie flag. In logout.php I took out index.php, and put in where my loginform was located(now all pages outside of categories, and details page logout and go to the form), then in categories I took out index.php, and put in where my login was located at.

Like in categories there is this:

Now when somebody logs out they get redirected to that login page instead of the index.php page. I tried doing this on details.php but there was nothing like that, and the one thing that remotely looked like that was in the clickstream. Does that make better sense now? Can I safely just remove the logout from the details page? That would probably be best anyway.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 05:30:41 PM »
Yeah, clickstream - that what got me confused there ;)

Ok, you dont need do anything to other files but logout.php.
simply insert below
Code: [Select]
$site_sess->logout($user_info['user_id']);this:
Code: [Select]
header("Location: ".ROOT_PATH."loging.html");
exit;
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Agreed2it

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 04:37:55 AM »
Thank you so much. That worked perfectly.