Author Topic: V 1.7.11 - Users must click "auto login" to access  (Read 3595 times)

Offline kimistriiii

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Kandiland
V 1.7.11 - Users must click "auto login" to access
« on: August 27, 2013, 02:38:38 AM »
Hello all -

A few days i moved hosts from justhost to ipage. i backed up my database on my 4images and moved those backups successfully to my new host, all restored successfully.

The problem is now my users have to click "auto login" in order to get into the site, they did NOT have to do this at my old site/host.

If they do click it they can get in no problem, if its not clicked it flashes them back to the login page.

this is true for both users and administrators of the site.

i did search the forums and the fix i saw for this in an older version of 4images doesnt apply to 1.7.11 because that fix is already in the sessions.php

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

kimistri

Offline kimistriiii

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Kandiland
Re: V 1.7.11 - Users must click "auto login" to access
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 03:58:50 PM »
I figured this out on my own so thought I would let anyone else know that has this problem how to fix....

I had to go into my php.ini file on my host and point the sessions to cig-bin/temp folder on my server

The problem was viewable in the errors log in that this was pointing to a directory that didn't exist

After I did that i just had to re-login to 4images as administrator and it fixed my auto login problem, this also fixed a problem I was having with being unable to view more than one page of new images as well as changing how many images i could view on the page at one time.

Thanks!

Kimistri