Author Topic: Is there a way to simplify uploads ?  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Xmode

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Is there a way to simplify uploads ?
« on: June 09, 2005, 04:01:25 AM »
Is there another way to simplify the uploads... I tried everything I could but not succes  :(

Offline Vincent

• 4images Moderator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • www.foto-kocher.com
Re: Is there a way to simplify uploads ?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 07:39:38 AM »
did you read this http://www.4images.net/forum/index.php?board=14.0
and what did you tried everything  :?

vincent
Beati pauperi spiritus

4images 1.7 // My Installed Mods

Offline Xmode

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 03:26:15 AM »
I just need to know if there is anyway I tried to do the way shown in a old message but it didnt work, please help thanks.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 05:14:25 AM »
Xmode, please, what are you trying to find out?
another way? - no, there is not another way unless u are willing to program it yourself.

As I've explained you before (well, atleast I thought I have), that if u are expecting anyone to help u with something that doesnt work for u, its not enough for you just say "well, I tryed and it didnt work, please help!" - with such request you wont get any further then, "sorry to hear that, restore backups and try again".
As I said before, "didnt work" does not help anyone to help you. If you want help, reply to the thread you have problem with (yes, I know you've already did it), and provide as much information/description on what didnt work, what you did, info about your system, version of server's components (if possible), version of 4images, etc.
Any little detail could possible be crutial in finding a bug!

P.S. this topic is about to be locked, since it has no real meaning and its a "twin brother" of another topic of yours, that you started which was locked for same reason.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)