Author Topic: Error uploading image file: Image00171.jpg: Invalid file type (jpg, image/jpg)  (Read 3666 times)

Offline darkcurves

• View Profile
    • KTM Railway Fan Club - Gallery
I have a very weird problem with one of my user. He get's the following error whenever he tried to upload pics from his desktop or notebook:

Control Panel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error uploading image file:
Image00171.jpg: Invalid file type (jpg, image/jpg)

He tried using different files, tried resizing with different image editors, tried with different ISP and he tried changing pc but he still get's the same error. What could the problem be? This is weird because only he has this problem. When he emai his pic to me, i dont have any problem uploading pics. Has anyone else had this problem before? Thanks.

Offline darkcurves

• View Profile
    • KTM Railway Fan Club - Gallery
Any help? Would really appreciate it. Thank you.  :D

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
What could the problem be?
mmmm...maybe the problem is infront of the monitor? :? j/k

Seriuosly though, what browser does he use? OS? was he trying use different computers but with the same setup?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)