4images Help / Hilfe > FAQ, Tips

How can I add more allowed file extensions?

<< < (21/21)

*handsome*:

--- Quote from: V@no on September 22, 2008, 07:28:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: *handsome* on September 22, 2008, 07:09:52 AM ---plz teach me step by step i am not getting from there :(

--- End quote ---
How about this, you put back the 4images copyright notice back to your gallery or buy 4images Copyright-Removal-License, then we'll talk. Otherwise if you disrespect 4images license, don't expect much of a help here.

--- End quote ---

ok help me now

son_gokou:
I have in wmv.html:

<!-- Template file for WMV Movies  -->
<object ID="Player" width="550" height="450" CLASSID="clsid:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95" CODEBASE="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=6,4,5,715" STANDBY="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">
<param name="autoStart" value="True">
<param name="fileName" value="{media_src}">
<embed type="application/x-mplayer2" ID="Player" width="550" height="450" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/en/Download/default.asp" autostart="1" src="{media_src}">
</embed>
</object>
<br>

Everything is fine on Internet Explorer, but on Mozilla Firefox the height of the video is smaller. Anyone know why?

V@no:
In my experience with FF and WMP extension I found that its total B.S. The video size depends on what kind of WMP is installed on the system, what kind of WMP plugin is installed and as surprising it might sound, where the plugin is installed to. When I had all WMP plugin's files inside FF/plugins folder the video showed with correct aspect ratio, but with wrong size and most of the time WMP controls were out of reach, when plugin's files are inside WMP directory, then WMP controls showed fine, but video aspect ratio was all messed up. Finally, I said "screw this" and installed IE Tab extension and using IE engine when a page requires WMP plugin.

Rotstift:
So, habe jetzt überall da, wo ich es hinzufügen sollte etwas hinzugefügt. Nur iwie klappt es immernoch nicht. Auch in dem Templatefiles habe ich ein jar.html erstellt.  8O
Wie auch schon vorhin:
Fehler beim Upload der Bild-Datei:
kdplayer09_r6ltvwyf.jar: Die Datei hat ein ungültiges Format (jar, application/java)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version