Author Topic: Problem with posting comments under images  (Read 2008 times)

Offline jen9cutie

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Problem with posting comments under images
« on: July 17, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »
Hi all,
I apologize if this is not the right place to post this issue.  I'm wondering if someone can help me with this.  I haven't changed our code at all recently, however my users have started getting an error when they post comments.  This only happens if the comments happen to have line-breaks... for example:
Great pic!

Love,
Me

They can, however post:  Great pic!  Love, Me

The error they get is the generic:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thesoftfaceplace.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Jen