4images Help / Hilfe > FAQ, Tips

How can I show all images of my 4images website at once

<< < (2/4) > >>

steveeyes:
hmmmmmmmmm....looks like a simple mod but can't seem to get the link (I'm using 4images 1.7.2).

1. Made the changes per mod instructions.

2. Added this link:  &nbsp;&raquo; <a href="{url_all_images}">{lang_all_images}</a> to log in templates per instructions.

3. However, alll that shows up on the templates is that little arrow: »

4. I thought, maybe I need to clear out 4images cache, so I did that. Didn't help.

5. Doubled checked main.php to be sure the code was there: $lang['all_images'] = "All Images";  --   It was

Any ideas why I can't see the link or get the link to display?

Thanks in advance for any help

Steve

mawenzi:
... sorry ... my mistake ... I updated step 1.1 ... :wink:

steveeyes:
Thanks.......I see the link now, but nothing happens. I click the link, page refreshes and I see no change. Maybe I don't understand what it is suppose to do. I thought I was going to see all the images in my gallery after I clicked the link?

Hmmmmm, either I do  not understand it's function or there is  something wrong still.

Sorry, I guess I don't get it.

thanks

steve

mawenzi:
... the result is the same as put 3 stars / asterisks like "***" in your search field and push the button ... go / search ...
... 3 stars / asterisks -> your min search keyword length ...
... it will show all your images sorted by date as search result ...
[edit]
... test / try this ...

--- Quote from: V@no on August 07, 2006, 02:53:48 PM ---http://example.com/4images/search.php?search_keywords=***

--- End quote ---

steveeyes:
Thanks.......but it doesn't do it........I just get a page refresh. For example. I click the link, the page refreshes and all that shows is the same pictures I have on my home page.

Here is a link to my home page:

http://www.filipinaeyes.com/online-dating-gallery

You can click the link under the login if you like. Nothing happens after you click the link.

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version