Author Topic: Thumbnails Showing but No Big Image  (Read 2382 times)

Offline unoturbo

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Thumbnails Showing but No Big Image
« on: February 18, 2007, 06:36:21 PM »
Hi

I'm running a fairly old version of 4images, due to some major customizations that where added into each page. The version is 1.7.1. I beleive that there might have been a small hack as firstly the comments section was loaded with spam, this has now been cleaned.

However:

All the thumbnails are showing but, when you click on one of them I get a 404 error image that popsup, as apposed to the bigger image.

The size of the 4images folder is still huge which means that all the images are still there.

When I go into the Control Panel as Admin, usually where all the statistics where it now says:

Media Directory   n/a
   Thumbnail Directory   1.5 MB
   Database   n/a

The Media directory is huge, theres a few hundred photos on here.

I also notice that people cannot upload images anymore, and if they are approved - it just doesnt ever generate the thunbnail etc.

I would this because of the old version that the site has suffered a small attack/hack. How can I go about fixing this and restoring things to how they where? I don't mind having to add in all the customizations again due to a upgrade/fix.

Any assistance would be great?

Offline CeJay

• View Profile
Re: Thumbnails Showing but No Big Image
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 07:34:26 AM »
search for hack and you should find some assistance as there are many posting on what to do.

hopefully one of them will help with your issue