Author Topic: Template Issues and Questions  (Read 4399 times)

Offline katrynac

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Template Issues and Questions
« on: May 20, 2007, 02:07:20 AM »
Hello Everyone.

I am using 4Images 1.7.4. I am creating my new template except here's the problem. It seems almost everything is fine with the new template except the upload page.

I am having many issues with the upload page and I would like to know if anyone can help me.

Here's the issues that I have in regards to the new template.

1. Header logo= Header logo shows throughout the new 4Images template EXCEPT in upload page.

2. Line across userform= This line does not show throughout 4Images EXCEPT in upload page.

3. Upload Menu= A menu shows up in upload page. I just want my users to just upload the image and type in the description.

4. I would like to know if an extra random image table can be added in userform, or just another table for that matter.

Thanks to those that help out and take the time to reply to this post.

Sincerely,

Kat

P.S. I would like to know if its possible to add/or move the userform to the right side of the screen.

manurom

Re: Template Issues and Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 02:32:18 AM »
Hello and welcome here;
1- my eyes are quite tired, but your pages include a file named header_logo.jpg, and display it.
In the upload file, you call an image called header_logo.gif, missing.

3- Many posts talk about moding the uploading form, adding or deleting areas. Try the search feature.
I went to your website and viewed you solved the #4 item.

2- Would be nice to post an attached zip including your template, or else anybody who wants to help you will have to download each file from your template.

Before anything, please check an re-check your html codes.

Would also be kind to leave a link to your gallery: http://www.testsite.xxplicit-designs.com/epaints/index.php.
Edited: too late, you have deleted the folder... I found this: http://www.xxplicit-designs.com/shop/

Moving the userform to the right would be easy for you, if you use a WYSIWYG html editor, as any modification you make will be shown in the preview screen.
Feel free to ask any help, you will ever be welcome.
Regards.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 02:43:46 AM by manurom »