Author Topic: ImageMagick  (Read 2901 times)

Offline flattley

• View Profile
ImageMagick
« on: September 26, 2010, 12:28:08 PM »
I hope I am posting in the right topic - apologies if I am not.

I have set ImageMagick to be the resizer of choice. I was given the path by my host as "/usr/bin/convert" and have put this in to the text box in the settings.

I have then gone to upload a picture and get the following errors:

Warning: system() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/theflatt/public_html/gallery/includes/image_utils.php on line 104

Warning: system() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/theflatt/public_html/gallery/includes/annotate.php on line 154

Warning: rename(img_0123.jpg,img_0123.jpg.shd) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/theflatt/public_html/gallery/includes/annotate.php on line 12

Warning: system() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/theflatt/public_html/gallery/includes/annotate.php on line 161
Working on data/media/173/IMG_0123.JPG file
File renamed from IMG_0123.JPG to img_0123.jpg
Error creating thumbnail.
Error adding annotation in data/media/173/img_0123.jpg file.
Image added: IMG 0123

Any ideas on where I may be going wrong?

Many thanks,

Chris

Offline V@nо

• Addicted member
    • View Profile
Re: ImageMagick
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 06:51:46 PM »
you are not doing anything wrong, it's the server that has restrictions. Ask your host administrator either remove that restriction regarding system() function or explain how you were suppose to use imagemagic without system() function.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
If I asked you to PM me, I meant PM to my primary account, this account doesn't accept PMs.