Author Topic: [REQ] Endless Story / Endlosgeschichte NEED HELP!!! IMPORTANT!!!  (Read 5645 times)

b.o.fan

Hello,

a user of my gallery wrote me a PM. He ask me, that i should programm a script.

funtions of the script:

the User can wrote in a textfield 30 Signs only. There must be a Formular with the Input field Username + the 30 Signs, witch the user wrote. when he click the SEND buttom, he could send new Sings after 4 times. Also when 4 other User had wrote another Signs. (like a IP-Barrier). So can develop a endless story witch the user wrote. I he want submit a new 30- signs, without 4 new entrys, i can came a java sript alert like "hey, $user! You must wait x entrys. than you can wrote new 30 signs! Admin"
can somebody help me with the php and Database...?? if that would be real. we can wrote a [Mod]... :)

------------Deutsch-----------
Hallo,

ein Benutzer meiner Galerie schrieb mir eine P.M. Er fragte mich, ob ich ein script erstellen kann.

Funtionen des Scriptes:

Der Benutzer kann nur 30 Zeichen in ein Textfeld schreiben. Es muß ein Formular mit dem Inputfeld geben, dass den username + die 30 Zeichen, die der Benutzer schrieb. Wenn er das SENDEN buttom anklickt, könnte er neue Anzeige  sehen, wo die "geschichte" steht. Der user sollte erst nach 4 weitern von anderen Usern abgegeben "Nachrichten" eine neue schreiben können (wie eine IP-Sperre). So Kann eine endlose Geschichteenstehen, die die Benutzer schrieben. kann jemand mir mit dem php und der Datenbank helfen...?? wenn das realisiert wurde. wir können zusammen einen [Mod] schrieben... :)

b.o.fan 

u can message me with a PN, a eMail or with ICQ

if you don´t understand the text, wrote a new answer... ;)

b.o.fan

Re: [REQ] Endless Story / Endlosgeschichte NEED HELP!!! IMPORTANT!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 10:15:09 PM »
dont understand my Question???

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 05:08:06 AM »
dont understand my Question???
nope, no clue what is that u are asking for...I mean, the question "can somebody help me with the php and Database...??" is clear, but the contents of what u need is not...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

b.o.fan

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 08:25:13 AM »
yeah. öhhmmm...

i think, there is a php, for example, story.php. this shows the last 5-7 words (or the begin of the story). under this, the user can see the formular. with: "user" (there should stand the username, that logged in) than a textarea, with ONLY 30 Signs. under this the buttons (submit) and (delete). when the user send. he could see all off the signs witch all send from the users. BUT the user sould not can wrote a new. only after 4 new tropics. like a User-barriere. understand? And in the ACP i would create a begin and a time, in witch can the user insert the 30 signs. ;-)

ohh my got, in german is this not so difficult.... ;-)

Offline Vincent

• 4images Moderator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • www.foto-kocher.com
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 12:28:22 PM »
4homepage is a picture gallery and not a storyboard!  :wink:

vincent
Beati pauperi spiritus

4images 1.7 // My Installed Mods

b.o.fan

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 12:46:30 PM »
hmmm....
yeah. but i want this. and the people has the Knowhow with the variables.( user etc)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 02:48:54 PM »
I've seen such scripts on hotscripst.com ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)